Saving Grace Preschool is a brand new facility to Queen Creek, Arizona. We are currently enrolling and giving tours of our preschool with our first day of classes on January 11, 2023. We offer programs for children 6 weeks to Pre-K 5 years old and classrooms with a small child to teacher ratio to provide individualized care. Your child will experience a safe, healthy, environment with positive social interactions and critical thinking skills to grow to their full potential and become confident individuals. We will care for your child just like our own and teach them about God’s love for them.
They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom and tell of your power, to make known to the children of man your mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
We will share Jesus
- Our first response is to pray and seek His counsel.
- “Jesus Spoken Here”.
We will build connections with families and team
- We will daily greet every child and family by name and with a smile!
- We will maintain and advocate a culture of open and safe communication with genuine heart to heart connections.
We will foster a loving, accepting and welcoming environment where children are free to learn and express their individuality
- We will encourage and accept everyone, respecting each individual personality because God designed us all differently.
- We will work to help and teach each child according to their individual needs.
- We will treat families and children and team members with respect and love and kindness.
OUR LEADERS & STAFF
Meet the leaders of the Saving Grace Preschool and Church. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
SUPPORT SAVING GRACE PRESCHOOL
If you would like to support Saving Grace Preschool use the link below to access an amazon wish list with items needed. You can also share the link with any others or organizations that want to support our mission of offering quality, Christ centered education and childcare. We are thankful for you!